Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Blog Hop Friday

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!

In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!).



“Who is the ONE author that you are DYING to meet?


I'm dying to meet Miyamoto Musashi, the renowned Japanese swordsman and Samurai, author of "The Book of the Five Rings" a book on strategy, tactics, and philosophy. Unfortunately, I'd have to die to meet him, because he died over 350 years ago. He is considered to be one of the greatest warrior poets of all time. I'd love to watch him duel and then sit down for tea and listen to his thoughts on life.

Most of the authors showcased here would love to have their books reviewed, so while you're here, why not have a look at some of their work?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by, Happy Friday!

Kris said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I'm loving Konraths books! I read down some of your posts and From the Docks sounds so good!

newshadeofgreen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just have to say... I LOVE that you have an EVA crewman (astronaut) in your header. I'm an astronaut wannabe but not necessarily for NASA. OK, going to check out the rest of your blog. Have a great weekend!

Here’s my Hop and Follow post! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

Shirley said...

He definitely sounds like an interesting person to spend some time with!

Thanks for the visit!

My Bookshelf

TC said...

Hi, just returning your visit, yours is a very interesting choice.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you now too!! Love your blog header, it's really awesome! I love that you have such a unique choice. Most everyone else is picking an author still living, so it's nice to see something different.

Jamie @ Bookerella

IngaSilberg said...

Thank you visiting my blog!
I'm following your blog now :)
I like your answer. I haven't read this book, but I have heard about it.

inga from www.ingasilbergbooks.com

Post a Comment