Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog Hop Weekend

It's the last day of the weekend, but I have a few more hours to try out a new game: the blog hop. If you have a blog and are interested in this, visit the button at the bottom this page. The goal is to get more visitors to your site, but also to explore and network with other book blogs. So here we go. As per the rules, I'm supposed to answer a specific question.

“Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

The post titled "It's ALIVE!!!" is my favorite post. Why? Because, like Dr. Frankenstein, I'm a mad scientist who doesn't know what the heck he's getting into. Have I created a gentle creature that picks flowers and shares them with everyone by the lake, or have I created a monster that gets chased away by a mob with pitchforks and torches? I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment