Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Diary of a Teenage Serial Killer #Thriller #MysterySuspense


Diary of a Teenage Serial Killer

by Jem Fox


“I have some questions for you about the geek.”

Unlike the thugs I’d been dealing with, Marcus had a fully functioning brain. He got on the same page quick. He didn’t pretend he didn’t know who I was talking about.

“How’d you find me?”

“Well, Marcus, that was fairly easy. I called the pizza places on campus and asked them if they had a customer who was a really fat guy on the young side. There were two of you, and the other guy didn’t have seven computers.”

He sputtered.

“It’s hard to go underground when you weigh 400 pounds, Marcus. That’s why they’ll have to bury you in a piano case.”

No comments:

Post a Comment