Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Gastien Part 2: From Dream to Destiny" by Caddy Rowland

She drunkenly insisted it was fine. 
Non, please, I am ready! I like you. Mon Dieu, you are gorgeous. Please! I really want this!”
Non, I don’t think so! This is not who I am.” 
He tried to get up. 
She wrapped her legs around him, pushing against him. “Please! I find you so handsome. I want you to be the first.” 
Drunk, he had no more discipline to call on. He decided to take her. She, of course, thought it meant a whole lot more than it did. An hour later, he was dressed and pulling on his boots, hoping she was passed out. 
As he opened the door, she called out, “Wait! I don’t even know your name!” 
He shut the door and hurried to the carriage and his amis. This was not supposed to happen! He did not want a needy woman clinging to him. As he climbed into the carriage, she stood at the door. 
“Wait! What is your name?” she cried loudly. 
His amis looked at him and grimaced. 
Gastien turned and looked at her coldly. “Pardon me?”
“What is your name?” she asked again.
He simply replied, “Missing.”
She looked puzzled. “Your name is Missing?”
“Exactly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment