Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

From "The Hate" by S.L. Pierce

The HateRight now there is a massive manhunt for me. There’s almost no chance I will be found, but just in case, I need to set the record straight. I know you think you know what happened. I mean, it has been all over the news for days. The country in mourning, shocking act of violence, and on and on. But you only know what they told you. But once I tell you everything, tell you the truth, you’ll be thanking me. I’ll be a goddamn hero. Not that anyone will admit it. Doesn’t matter though. I’ll be long gone.

So like any good story, I have to start at the beginning. I know you’d prefer me to just cut to the chase. But there are some things you need to know first.

Bear with me, you’ll be glad you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment