Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Monday, September 26, 2011

From "Sam and Cam" by Aaron Ewell

Heather is detailing her revenge plan against Sam for dumping her at the altar...

“Shut up!”  Heather stepped back and took a deep breath.  “You’re not going to deter me from my goal,” she said.  “I promised you would be sorry and I meant it.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes.  I have elected for you to have ECT.”

“What the fuck is ECT?”

“Electroshock Treatment,” she answered with a wide smile.  “Whenever they think someone has lost it, they try shocking them back to reality.”  Heather’s eyes lit up.  “You’ve lost it Cameron…so it’s my duty as your wife to do everything I can to bring you back to me.”

“You’re not my wife.”

Heather chuckled.  “According to the marriage license that you signed, I am.”

“I didn’t sign anything.”

“Yes you did.  A week before the wedding, we went to city hall and filed it.  So regardless of whether or not a wedding took place, I’m legally your wife.”

“A fucking technicality?”  Sam was incredulous.  He also cursed Cameron for being such a fucking idiot.

“That’s all I need,” Heather replied victoriously.  “I want you to suffer…I want your mistress to suffer…I just lucked out that you gave me ample means to accomplish both my goals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment