Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

From "Embody" by Jan Tilley

It is hard to believe that it was just over a year ago in fleshling time, that I began this amazing journey. I was young, naive and inexperienced. Accepting this challenge eagerly, I had no inkling what it would entail.  The lessons that I have learned are overwhelming.

        There was no way Kinstep could have prepared me for what I would witness on Earth. What a magnificent place. Its ever changing, constant beauty was hypnotic. And, as lovely as the planet was, it was no comparison to the splendor of its inhabitants. 

        I discovered, sometimes the difficult way that fleshling life is not always as easy and carefree as it appears. The torture that some of my hosts endured was excruciating at times. Their suffering will linger with me, forever. Their memories are now mine as well; we shared it all, the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment