Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Monday, December 5, 2011

From "Lust Takes the White House" by Benson Grayson

Ruthless, intelligent and cynical  cosmetic company tycoon Melvin Shultz has just manipulated the American political process to secure the election as President of the United States of Buck Porter, an inept, woman-chasing ex-governor...

The incongruity of the President of the United States addressing me as “Mr. Shultz” while I called him “Buck” struck me. Of course, it accurately reflected our respective power positions. Without my help, he never would have become President. And I possessed enough detrimental information on him to be confident of being able to force him from office at any time I decided to do so. I wondered if he was shrewd enough to realize that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment