Announcements

Indie Snippets is currently closed to submissions.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From "The Life and Times of Rebecca Walker" by Rachel Hanson

Over the next few days as I was developing my photos I become mesmerized by the beauty of the legs. I was especially impressed that some of the models had slight hairy legs and they bared them for me anyway. Talk about courage! Unfortunately I'm superficial and Tiffany's lightly tanned and smooth legs are my favorite.

My next step is to talk to my agent. Hopefully he’ll like my legs as much as I do and he’ll help me get a show together. Wish me luck; I'm going to need it!

1 comment:

xlpharmacy said...

I’m going to be honest, this was a nice change from reading full length novels for me, and the story was fairly real and touching. The main character, Rebecca, comes across as a normal person, and someone I felt I could relate to. The supporting cast weren’t too bad, though you don’t really get to know them because of the aforementioned shortness of this book.

Post a Comment